House Update!

It is amazing what can be done to a house in just 3 days! Today at work I got a text message from Reagan that I needed to hurry home because our house was ALMOST DONE!! I was so excited to see it for myself. When I got home we packed up the car with some boxes we've packed to put in storage and went by the house...and it looks GREAT!! I think my favorite part so far is that we now have grass, trees, and a flower bed. It makes it feel SO real now! We also got our carpet in today, and they cleaned off the brick and stone outside. It looks AWESOME! We are so excited to move in in about a WEEK!! :) Reagan will be going to our first walk through tomorrow morning, so the contractor said the little details should be taken care of over night. I finally remembered my camera this time to take some pictures, but there were a lot of workers at the house, so I didn't get everything. I will get more pictures of the spare bedrooms and the front of the house next time we go.


This is our master bathroom from the doorway. I am standing in our room as I take the picture.




This is the view of our living room from the fork you get to as you walk down the entry hallway. The fork branches to the left for the living room and the right for the kitchen. This is also a closer look at our AWESOME gas fire place, I hope it's cold next Thursday so we can light it on our first night!


This picture is the view of the kitchen from the fork as you walk down the entry hallway.


This picture is taken from me standing in the living room looking into the breakfast nook and kitchen.

Well, I also took a video today of parts of the house, but I'm tired of waiting for it to load, maybe I can figure it out some other time. Hope the pictures give you kind of an idea of what our house is looking like. We will keep y'all updated on the walk-through tomorrow and the closing and moving process.

1 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

So cool! It's beautiful! So excited for you!

Post a Comment