Home Sweet Home!

Well readers, I am officially making my first blog in mine and Reagan's new home!! We closed on Friday, and have been busy ever since. It is so great, and I must say, still sereal that this place is ours. We LOVE it!

We closed mid-afternoon on Friday, and then went shopping for the rest of the day. We needed a washer, dryer, refrigerator, and new couches for our house. Well, we must be really good at spending money because we found them all in one day! We had a family birthday get together Friday night, so we did not start moving in until yesterday. Reagan's dad and our friend Chris helped get all of our big things moved in yesterday and today while our moms helped me get things organized. I must say, we have A LOT of stuff for just being married 8 months. It scares me to think of what this place will look like after 10 years!

Last night was our first night here, and I slept like a baby. I'm pretty sure Reagan did too. It already feels like home. We still have tons of boxes everywhere and stuff scattered, but we are getting a little done each day. Thank God for this week of Thanksgiving break. We also already had our appliances delivered, and our cable guy came out today (hence the blog update). We now have internet and T.V. (just in time for the Amazing Race tonight!)

Our oversized chair and ottoman is coming tomorrow which I am soooo excited about! The Ratcliff's have one and I fall asleep in it every time I sit down. It could be dangerous having one in my own house, but they are soo comfortable we couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, our couch will not be here for another 2 weeks, but we can both fit on the chair. We will just have to be snugglers for a while until the couch arrives.

Anyways, Reagan and I are off to watch the Amazing Race. On a side note, if you didn't already know, it is our favorite show; therefore, naturally we are applying to be on it. We have the applications, but you have to send in a video too and we haven't done that yet . Hopefully this will be something we actually follow through with; we have talked about doing it ever since we were dating in high school, but back then we were waiting until we were old enough (21). Looks like we are now, so we have no excuse not to apply. Who knows, maybe you will see us racing around the world on T.V. one day! :)

Until next time, hope everything is going well. Once things get a little more settled I will have to take pictures and post them. That will be a good job for me to do, other than working on the house, this Thanksgiving break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment