CLOSING!!

Well, Reagan and I just heard some GREAT news...we will be closing on our house on November 19th!!! It seems so crazy because just a couple of weeks ago we were complaining because our house had been sitting there for so long with nothing happening. God is good!! Everything is moving so fast now!! The next two weeks will be some crazy busy weeks: Reagan's test week, I get a new student on Monday, pack and move (staying with the in-laws for a few days) by next weekend, and close on the 19th! Good thing Thanksgiving break immediately follows!! But we are so excited to be getting in sooner than we expected, and I can't wait to get things settled and start decorating for Christmas!! What a great way to spend our first Christmas together! Hope everything is going well for you. I promise I will get pictures posted of the house sometime. I keep forgetting my camera when I go by there. I've been bad about keeping up with it, but I promise you will all get to see it (hopefully in person).

0 comments:

Post a Comment