Ten on Tuesday

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No...never really been that into Valentine's Day

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
Picture of Reagan and I from Christmas family pictures (sorry never got around to making Christmas cards!) It's pretty organized, not much on the desktop.

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
Well I HAVE a paper planner, not that good at using it though. We have a calendar we keep on the fridge. Other than that, I usually write important things on sticky notes or my hand :)

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
Definately stick with a good thing; mainly because I'm not a big shopper, so I only change purses when someone buys me a new one!

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Not a big YouTube fan, but I like looking up music videos on there. Right now my favorite is "What Love Really Means" by J.J. Heller

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
TurboTax

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
10...Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Arkansas (and even though it doesn't count I've been to Washington D.C.)

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
2...USA and Mexico...Reagan has a better track record (USA, Mexico, Italy, Ethiopia, Tanzania)

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
Oh man...23ish? And a couple more stored away somewhere

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
60 degress probably? Really it's more of a seasonal thing for me, I don't really wear them in the winter even if it is warmer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment