SNOW DAY!!

Well, I woke up at 8 this morning to find our snow day not very snowy. I was SO sad! Of course I'm glad I didn't have to go to work, but I was looking forward to playing in the snow with Drakey-boy. Oh well. So, what am I doing on this "snow day"? Absolutely NOTHING! At least there is nothing on my list to do, well nothing that is productive that is. I can't even think of the last time I got to sit around all day and not worry about work, or cleaning, or training for a race (which I should be doing this weekend, but I'm not :)). Last night I had the grand idea of pulling out the living room couch bed and spending all day watching movies and reading by the fire! It doesn't sound quite as good now that there is no snow, but I still might try and make it work :) I need to catch up on our season of "Modern Family" we have on Netflix and I'd like to get some more of my book read that I'm reading right now, "The Picture of Dorian Gray" (my brother-in-law suggested it, so far it's not too bad). Reagan on the other hand has been making good use of his day off. He did laundry and is now on his way to buy shelves for our bathroom! The way he puts it, he sits around every day in class, so to have a day to get out and get things done is nice. I tend to forget how different our week days go. Hope you all are staying warm and safe, and hope you get to spend this "snow day" doing something you normally don't get to do. The way I look at it, this is an extra day at the house I never knew I had, so all the cleaning and work I need to get done this weekend can wait until Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment