Ten on Tuesday

So, I'm going to try a new thing I have seen some other people do on their blogs. I have always enjoyed reading the answers to these random questions. It works like this...each Tuesday there will be 10 questions that I have to answer. Easy as that. So, here is my first Ten on Tuesday!

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
Dark Purple!

2. Do you like to sneeze?
YES!! I have the most powerful sneezes and it always feels like such a relief to get it out.

3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
Probably once every week and a half, granted I don't do any out of town traveling

4. Were you named after anyone?
I think my parents got my name from a song...can't remember the name of it? My middle name, Lyn, I get from my uncle and aunt who's middle names are Lynn.

5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
My favorite one I've made lately is Pizza Quiche, but Reagan loved the One Pot Pasta. Both are my mom's delicious recipes :)

6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Sounds cheesy, and definitely not a "grown-up" way to save money, but I put most of my tutoring money in a shoe box to save if there is something particular I want to get (right now, I'm saving for my Aggie Ring I lost last summer)

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
So hard...I hate both, but probably ear ache...at least then I can talk/eat!!

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
Where to start?? haha. The best ones are...a keloid scar from an iron flower pot shaped like a rooster; got me on the thigh. And a bite mark from one of my favorite students (ironic enough); got me on the belly.

9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Oh man, sadly, my goofiness and probably my burping :)

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Butter and maple syrup please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment