Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your cleaning style like?
Cleaning style? I'm not quite sure what this means? I prefer clean over dirty :) I tend to deep clean the house all on one day on the weekend and just tidy up throughout the week. I guess that's what this question is asking? haha

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
I love adding big earrings with my hair pulled back to dress something up a bit

3. Do you like stormy weather?
I do as long as long as it is just every once in a while

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
A Snowcone from SNO Beach!!

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
HOT CHOCOLATE by the fire place! YUM!

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Simba from the Lion King...I LOVE that movie...ooh or Tarzan!

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
Well, my jewelry I wear the most I keep in a little pouch since I get ready at home some mornings and at the gym some mornings. My other jewelry I keep hanging on a beautiful iron mirror that Reagan bought me for my birthday above my dresser. I LOVE it!

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
I don't think any of them have a real theme, just color schemes. Our bedroom is probably the most themed. It is a sage green with the bathroom painted brown with a bamboo headboard on our bead. It is kind of just relaxing and tranquil.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
Oh man...YES!! I love HGTV. I really like Designed to Sell. My all time favorite though has been Trading Spaces, I don't even know if that is still on anymore?

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
haha...sadly, I can't even think of one. I mean I take little risks here and there, everything has some type of risk to it, but nothing really amazing or worth talking about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment