Ten on Tuesday

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I have no idea what cell phone I have! haha...it does it's job.

2. What has been your most serious injury?

I broke my arm on the monkey bars when I was 6 :(

3. What is one movie you hate and why?
I can't think of any movies I hate. I did watch Hall Pass last weekend though, and it had some funny parts, but I HATE that Hollywood has no filter anymore. So I don't hate a particular movie, but I do hate the direction comedies are going.

4. How many email addresses do you have?
2, but I am not good at checking either one!

5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Facebook

6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?

Hmm...I usually go for the green sauce, but I really like Los Cucos' red sauce

7. What is your dream car?
haha, just consulted Reagan on this one and he says my dream car is one with a car seat. :) So there ya go!

8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
a TATTOO!!!

9. What is your favorite board game?
Settlers of Catan

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Not nearly often enough. Maybe once every 6 months. If I had unlimited funds I would seriously change my hair color every month! I LOVE trying new hair colors.

1 comments:

HolliJo said...

Oh man we LOVE that game too! Next time we are in town we will have to play it!

Post a Comment