Meet Addison Rylee

I have been wanting to post pictures of my new niece Addison Rylee. She was born on August 29th, and has been the most exciting part of my family ever since! She is the first grandchild for my mom (Gigi) and dad (Poppa), so needless to say she has been getting ALOT of attention! She is actually getting pretty spoiled; she will only sleep well while you hold her and starts fussing after you put her down for like 10 minutes. I guess she has been so used to visitors fighting over holding her all the time! My family gets together pretty much every Sunday for family dinners, and I always have to fight off Gigi and Aunt KoKo for holding time :) The boys are normally just fine with watching from afar ;) Anyways, here the sweet girl is...

Addison Rylee (1 day old), born August 29th, 6 lbs. 18 1/2 inches long


Thanks Kaycee for taking such great newborn pictures of Addison! They turned out great!Mommy and Addison (thank you Kelly for giving me such a beautiful niece!! :))
Aunt Kacey and Addison...the day we discovered she was a little tree frog...I picked her up like this and she just curled up and fell asleep. :)
Our little tree frog! :)

1 comments:

HolliJo said...

Ah super adorable! Love the posts! Keep up the good work :). And enjoy that new little baby!

Post a Comment