Blog

So as I was looking around at my blog, trying to decide what to do with it next, when I noticed my blog title. "My Beautiful Love". As I was thinking about why I picked that title, I realized I never put on here why the title means so much to me. Reagan and I were married a year and a half ago, and our first dance as a married couple was to "Beautiful Love" by the Afters. I was so excited when we found that song to dance to (it was originally a rock type song and they re-made it into an acoustic version that we danced to). I love it so much because of the lyrics and their meaning. My favorite part talks about our love catching like fire, and how "maybe a greater thing with happen". When I hear that it makes me think about our mission here on Earth as God's disciples. It makes me hope that because of mine and Reagan's marriage, something greater will happen. It makes me hope that God has greater plans for us than we can even imagine, and that through our love others may come to see and know Christ. "Maybe a greater thing will happen, maybe all will see, maybe our love will catch like fire, as it burns through me."

Here's the song in its original version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXX4Dd8o7Xwhttp://

0 comments:

Post a Comment